Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall


Fall is definitely here in Korea! The leaves are turning beautiful colors, and the weather is wonderful. The air is drier and it hasn't been as hot, so we've been spending time outside enjoying it. Last weekend we went over to the lake and enjoyed a cup of coffee while relaxing by the water.

We spotted these cuties playing on the stairs:





Not sure what this is about, but we think it means "no spies allowed".

A few weeks ago, Aaron and I celebrated our third anniversary. We both had work in the evening, so we enjoyed a nice lunch at The Outback. AND Aaron got me these SUPER COOL earphones that match my Ipod!! They're Japanese, I think, and remind me of M&M's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a bathroom and it means: No Perverts. Or No Fedoras allowed.