Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Friday, October 19, 2007

Midterms and Superbowl Commercials



October: The month for midterms. Things have really picked up as I've passed the "half-way" mark for the semester, and it's exciting and exhausting all at once. Campus is really beautiful right now, as fall has finally arrived and changed the trees. The air is crisp, especially in the mornings and evenings. The photo above is of one of the churches on the Auraria campus, St. Catejan's. It is one of several church buildings on campus that I walk past numerous times daily. The Auraria campus was once a town; the walkways throughout campus were once its streets. As the result, a number of buildings, like churches and houses (many dating from the Victorian era), still remain.



On Monday I missed my last class of the day in order to participate in a study group downtown. My opinion is considered so incredibly valuable that I am infrequently contacted by a company that coordinates market research studies for all kinds of corporations. All that was required of me this time was my opinion regarding several potential Budweiser packages, and a number of possible Superbowl Bud commercial story boards. I hope you like the commercials I have chosen for you. We met in the company's office suite, located on the 31st floor of one of the prominent skyscrapers on the Denver skyline.




When I finished, I walked out onto 16th Street Mall. It was evening, and I had our digital camera, so I took this picture. You can see the Colorado State Capitol in the far left. Katie and I are doing well, despite our hectic schedules. We've been crunching numbers lately, and doing a lot more planning as Korea approaches.


No comments: