Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stu


My friend, Stuart, flew in to visit us over the weekend. Stu and I have been fast friends ever since we met in Sunday school at the age of 10. As kids in Dallas, we had innumerable adventures together (they could probably fill a book), and our families were always close.

As he still lives in Dallas, we aren't able to see as much of each other these days, though we have managed to take trips to England, France, and Italy together within the last five years. He was only able to be in town Saturday and Sunday, but he wanted to see Katie and I once more before we set off for Korea. After church on Sunday Katie and I, along with Stu, Mom, Laura and Gabe all went to the Baker Street Pub & Grill. In honor of our trips to merry old England, Stu and I ordered the fish & chips. We had a great weekend with Stu, and can't wait for him to visit us in Korea.

No comments: