Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Monday, September 15, 2008

Creepier than an Ajumma

For the past couple weeks we've been seeing these super big spiders on our walk towards E-Mart. They make these webs that are tethered with a thick strand going from one side of the walkway to the other. They also share the web with two or three smaller spiders of the same kind. I hate them, but they're so interesting I can't resist stopping to have a look. In this video, I have a constant look of distress on my face. Sorry about that, this was creepy for me. I realize that people haven't seen us in 6 months and would probably rather see us running around laughing, but this is all I've got so far. Maybe that will be in the next video. Anyway, enjoy!
Oh and at the end I began to talk about how big his web was, but Aaron cut me off. He feels badly about it. :)




You can see the food he has caught.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say... the quality of your blogging/vlogging has really increased in the last month and a half. Very interesting.
My word verification word:mipnkuc

KP

The Archers said...

I think "mipnkuc" is Korean for "he who reads blog a lot". You must be our biggest fan.

Word verification on this comment:
mqbfuux.

Great.