Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Monday, January 14, 2008

MY resolution


Yep, it's that time of year for me to start thinking about the extra pounds I've packed on throughout the year. It's also time for me to say that "I'll never be this weight again". So just as before, I'll start working out with hopes of losing a few pounds and toning up. I have a wellness pass to the brewery's wellness center. I know, right? The brewery has a wellness center connected to it. Whatever. It only costs me $3 a month, so there's no excuse not to use it. I really don't care for the gym at all, and would prefer to work out at home, but I can't do that as easily. My favorites there are the elliptical machine and the tread mill. I don't care much for weightlifting, or the gym rats who are ALWAYS there taking up everything.
Aaron got me a super sweet IPod for Christmas (he's the best :) and I have new running shoes (that match, by the way) so it's off to the gym I go. I need to be beach-ready by the end of February. Wish me luck...
(It's really too bad that Charlene dropped by with a Christmas gift for us yesterday, it contains ingredients for S'mores. Sigh.)

No comments: