Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Market Day


As mentioned previously, every five days is "market day" downtown. On Monday Katie and I went in search of produce and veggies.


Bowls containing what we believe to be primarily different varieties of kimchi.




Many vendors expertly slice fish up before wrapping them for their customers.


Katie and I spotted this large octopus trying to escape. The old man attending the booth nearby just stared at me absently as I took the photo. I think he wondered what my problem was.


These frightening-looking eels can be found all over the market.


Squid can be found in various forms all over the market, but I thought these fun-sized dried squid were unique.




A crate full of chicken hearts- just one of the many kinds of animal innards that can be purchased at the market.

No comments: