Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Deliciousness


The holidays are such a wonderful excuse to fill up on cookies. I think cookies may be my favorite of the four food groups (cookies, cake, pie, ice cream). Soft, warm gingerbread cookies are particularly delicious. Katie baked some the other night, in honor of our putting up Christmas decorations.


And what are cookies without a hot, holiday beverage to complement them? Though the question is clearly rhetorical, I'll answer nonetheless: Not much! So Katie enjoyed her cocoa in a clear, glass mug, and I sipped mine from Santa's disembodied head.


Our trusty plastic Christmas tree is small, but festive. This year we put a little angel on top (made by Mom), in lieu of our usual star.



The holidays have really rushed up on us like a tidal wave, but Katie and I enjoy this time of year so much that it's hard to be unhappy about it. In a little less than three weeks, I'll be graduated and we'll get to enjoy the week of Christmas without worrying about homework. What a nice thought...

No comments: