Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My new found LOVE!



♥KNITTING♥! It's the most wonderful stress reliever! I've realized that it's a lot easier to learn than I first thought. After getting the hang of it, I just kept going and going until I finished this scarf. It only took about 3 days (I had a lot of down time). I only know the basic knit stitch now, but my next adventure is the purl stitch. I hope to make each one of my family members a scarf while I'm away in Korea. One of my co-workers brought up the TSA regulations against knitting needles, and it got me thinking I may not be able to take my projects on the plane. Turns out, as long as they aren't too long and preferably bamboo, it may be alright. I mean, if the Petries can pass through with kitchen shears, surely they'd let me take my knitting!
My next project is basically the same scarf, only dark green for Aaron.

No comments: