Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

School Update

As I write this post, I have just three more days of class (that is, if you include today) before finals week.

It's hard to express the combination of excitement, foreboding, stress, fatigue, and relief that I feel at this stage. Katie took charge of ordering, then sending, my graduation announcements, and I'll rent my cap-and-gown next week. Graduation is looming large, and this "final frenzy" is gaining momentum as I try to stay focused on finishing strong in my six classes.

What's left? All told: 3 short essays, 1 medium essay, 1 medium research paper, 2 longish research papers, 2 in-class final exams, 3 take-home final exams. All due in the next two and-a-half weeks! I'm sure you can begin to see where the "foreboding, stress, fatigue" part comes in.

No comments: