Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Holiday Happenings

I'm still getting over this nasty cold. I seriously haven't had one like this since I worked with pre-schoolers. Luckily, Aaron hasn't gotten it although he had some symptoms the other day and we were positive he had. It's likely he was just worn out. But, IT'S ALMOST OVER! We have a few fun Christmas/holiday season/celebrations coming up that are sure to be fun :)
Aaron's long awaited graduation is around the corner, (the 16th), so we've sent out announcements to close friends and family and we're hoping they can come to the ceremony. I'm ordering him a delicious cake and will allow him to eat almost all of it if he wants to. I'm so proud! My dear friend Julie is also graduating that day so I get to cheer for two!
That same week, we've been invited to a party. My boss's boss is leaving the company after 26 long years of dedication and hard work. She's been such a fun friend to work with, I'm excited to share in her celebration of achievement:)

We may also check out the Botanic Gardens Blossoms of Light this year. I've heard that it's really beautiful!!

Christmas will be wonderful! My niece and her dad are flying in from Seattle on the 20th to visit with his family but he's sharing Jasmine with us through Christmas Eve. I can't wait to see her!! My dad will be so happy, too :) My mom is also coming out for Christmas and staying through the 28th. It's been a few months since I've seen her (the longest time I've ever gone without seeing her) so I'm really looking forward to that as well. We'll probably share the day between both our families so that we have a chance to celebrate Christmas with everyone.

Aaron and I are also anxious to get back to our church. We haven't been able to attend for a few months because of our crazy schedules. I miss everyone there and being a part of our church family.

After the new year however, we have A LOT of work to do. Lots of preparation for Korea... I feel that time will pass very quickly after December.

I should also mention how sad I am that I'll miss Julie's wedding in June. She is a wonderful friend and it devastates me that I won't see her take the plunge. :(

No comments: