Korean Time & Date

Current Weather

Friday, December 14, 2007

Fortitudine Vincimus


At long last, I have completed the work on my degree. On Wednesday I turned in the last of my papers/take-home finals, and took my two remaining in-class finals. I'll officially graduate this Sunday, and will receive my grades next week.

It is difficult to express the relief that I feel, knowing that I won't have to resume classes again in the Spring. Please understand, this is coming from someone who genuinely enjoys school. However, working while taking an excessive number of classes has tested the limits of my endurance. I'm sure I'll get the scholastic bug again soon, but for now I'm content to be free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you post a picture of you sitting in front of the computer? That's where you've been for the last week! You need to post one of you jumping or something. :) Love you.